How do you have killer interviews on your podcast that your audience and guest both get a ton of value from?
In this episode you’ll learn the key skills to have great podcast interviews:
- What should you do for preshow prep for the guest?
- How to build rapport with podcast guests so the conversation flows well and gives the audience value
- What’s the right order of questions when doing a podcast interview?
- How to properly control the convo to get value for your audience, even if your guest has a big personality and tries to go off the rails
- Modeling ‘success’ for the right reasons (and avoid the dreadful move of modeling the wrong things from the right people)
- Post production / promo steps to continue to build the relationship with your guests and get more listeners for your show