Here is a list of the business podcasts I recommend to entrepreneurs and marketers based on the 50+ subscriptions and who knows how many one-off listens I've had over the last 10 years.
Most of these are shows that I listen to every week, while a few I pick and choose based on the topic or guest of the week.
These podcasts are all focused around one of three topics, and many overlap: Business, Marketing, Mindset.
The links go to the podcast's website where available, otherwise I linked directly to iTunes. The descriptions have been pulled from the shows themselves.
Scroll through and check out the ones that interest you the most:
My Business Podcast Recommendations
- 10x Talks – A provocative and persuasive series of interviews and discussions on the topic of developing and expanding “Abundance Multipliers” in the 21st century global economy.
- Actionable Marketing Podcast – This is where the brightest minds in marketing share their knowledge and insights. Listen to our latest episode, scroll through our archive, and learn something new today.
- Agency Trailblazer – We are on a mission to help design & web agencies fall in love with their business again. This show is dedicated to exploring ways we can improve agency life, grow our businesses, achieve our goals and get back time with our loved ones.
- Akimbo – A podcast by Seth Godin. Akimbo's a podcast about our culture and about how we can change it. About seeing what's happening and choosing to do something.
- Art of Paid Traffic with Rick Mulready – The go-to business podcast for people who want actionable online marketing advice from real experts (zero fluff, guaranteed)
- Brand Doctor – The Brand Doctor Podcast examines how to ensure that your target audience sees you in the most prestigious light possible.
- Build A Better Agency – Build A Better Agency, is completely focused on helping you do just that. No matter how strong, big or well-known your agency is today — I believe it can get even better. My guests are all agency-centric or have an expertise in an area that I believe agency owners need to know more about.
- Building a StoryBrand – harnessing the 2,000 year-old proven power of story formulas to get people talking about your brand. Get your message out, grow your company, stand out in the marketplace, and have a blast doing it!
- Communities That Convert – At the root of every successful online program is a community. This podcast will teach you how to build, grow, nurture and monetize your community efforts and build a tribe of raving fans.
- Copy Chief Radio – Nobody writes alone. This show is going to be different because it’s real time marketing happenings. Inside Copy Chief we’re rooted in the foundational stuff that’s proven timeless, effective copy writing and marketing tactics.
- Freedom Fast Lane – Freedom Fast Lane helps high achievers build businesses and invest the profits.
- FunnelHacker Radio – Go behind the scenes to learn the strategies top marketers are using!
- GaryVee Audio Experience – On this podcast you'll find a mix of my #AskGaryVee show episodes, keynote speeches on marketing and business, segments from my DAILYVEE video series, interviews and fireside chats I've given, as well as new and current thoughts I record originally for this audio experience!
- Genius Network – Genius Network® is the place high level entrepreneurs go to get their next big breakthrough with access to connection, contribution, and collaboration not available anywhere else. The best minds on the planet in business from over 10 countries and 188 niche industries are thrilled to call the Genius Network their own.
- I Love Marketing – Welcome to your best source of free, useful & valuable knowledge about marketing!
- Impact Theory – Go inside the mindsets of the world’s highest achievers with host Tom Bilyeu
- In The Arena – If you want to learn the most current and powerful sales techniques and mindsets from the top professionals in the business, In The Arena is the place to find them.
- SuperFast Business – Super Fast Business covers online Business Tips. Get ideas for team building, business strategy, personal productivity, marketing and sales.
- Mixergy – Learn from Proven Entrepreneurs. Discover how to think and take action like they do, straight from the founders themselves. Click the button below, to instantly get 9 of our popular interviews in your inbox.
- Noah Kagan Presents (discontinued) – The world's BEST strategies to start and grow your business, improve your productivity, and live a happier and more successful life. Hear from top performers in many industries — many who have never shared their tips publicly before. Explore topics like how to create an interesting life, building a 6-figure online business, behind-the-scenes of Tim Ferriss, and more.
- Online Marketing Made Easy (Amy Porterfield) – Expert interviews, mini execution plans, and intimate behind-the-scenes secrets from my biggest launches… all tied together by my mission to make EVERYTHING you listen to as actionable and profitable as possible.
- Perpetual Traffic – Perpetual Traffic brings you actionable advice for generating more leads and sales for your business through channels like Facebook advertising. Listen in weekly! New episodes published every Tuesday.
- School of Greatness – Find out what makes the greatest people great and how to apply those lessons to your life. Join NYT bestselling author Lewis Howes as he shares inspiring stories from the most brilliant business minds, world class athletes and influential celebrities on the planet.
- Social Media Marketing (Social Media Examiner) – Helps your business navigate the social jungle with success stories and expert interviews from leading social media marketing pros. Discover how successful businesses employ social media, learn new strategies and tactics, and gain actionable tips to improve your social media marketing.
- Social Pros – Listen for real insight on the real people doing real work in social media. You get the inside stories and behind-the-scenes secrets about how companies like Ford, Dell, IBM, ESPN, and dozens more staff, operate, and measure their social media programs.
- The Fizzle Show – The Fizzle Show is a podcast for creative entrepreneurs and honest business builders who want to earn a living doing something they care about.
- The Mind Your Business Podcast (James Wedmore) – All entrepreneurs want to know the secret to success. James Wedmore, a seven-figure online entrepreneur, believes success is created by mindset over strategy, magic over metrics, and attitude over action. In this podcast, James untangles the common misconception that hustle and hard work are all it takes to be successful.
- The Science Of Social Media – Your weekly sandbox for social media stories, insights, experimentation, and learning
- The Tim Ferriss Show – I deconstruct world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use.
- The Tony Robbins Podcast – In this podcast, Tony Robbins shares proven strategies and tactics so you, too, can achieve massive results in your business, relationships, health and finances.
- The Truth About Marketing – Dive into the marketing trenches with former stand-up comedian and copywriting A-Lister Kevin Rogers as he talks to real business owners (both online and off) to discover which marketing and copywriting tactics have the biggest impact on their profits.
- Youpreneur – Chris Ducker brings you his own take on what it means to be a personal brand entrepreneur in the 21st century. Everything from building a personal brand to delegating like a king, right the way through to creating and launching online products and services, to marketing yourself as the go-to leader in your industry and beyond is covered.